Rowing Trip Calendar
Aug 8 – Aug 15 all-day
- WOMEN’S ONLY TOUR!
- 8 days, 7 nights with up to 6 days of rowing
- The ultimate destination for rowers with famous clubs, a rowing museum and beauty all around
- Row past meadows, through charming villages and famous landmarks with a different perspective from the water
- Row touring shells where Olympians train and race
- Trip guided by Vivien Jackson and Gilly Dean.
- Accommodation in character hotels and an Oxford college
Aug 20 – Aug 27 all-day
- Seven days, six nights with five days of rowing
- Row Italy and Switzerland on one tour and one lake
- Alpine views with palm trees
- Pasta, risotto and prosecco – superb food and wine
- Guided by Catriona Cameron and Luigi Manzo.
- Relax in lovely lakeside hotels
Aug 25 – Sep 10 all-day
- Explore the wild west coast of Vancouver Island
- Seven days, six nights with six days of rowing
- Wilderness rowing from the comfort of a lodge
- Explore Broken Group Islands in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
- Trip Leader is Ruth Marr. Rowing Master is Julien Bahain. Members of the Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council and Parks Canada staff are invited to participate.
- First ever rowing trip of its kind
Sep 6 – Sep 13 all-day
- 8 days/7 nights with 6 days of rowing
- From our base in Bad Ischl, each day we will explore a different lake, each a different shade of cyrstal blue
- Timed to follow 2020 WRMR, extending your rowing fun in Austria
- Spectacular scenery, excellent food and local wines and beers
- Daily options for non-rowing options and free time – even a visit to a salt mine!
- Trip guided by Ruth Marr, Rudiger Ranner and other local rowers.
- Excellent accommodation in a boutique hotel centrally located
- The best way to enjoy rowing in Austria
Oct 3 – Oct 10 all-day
- 8 days, 7 nights with 5 or 6 days of rowing.
- Row the most beautiful river in France
- Row past chateaux, gorgeous villages, tall cliffs and green forests, fields and vineyards
- Guided by Ruth Marr and Henri-Pierre Dall’Aqua.
- High level accommodation, including two modest chateaux
- Exceptional food and wine in the heart of culinary France