Rowing Trip Calendar
Jul 19 – Jul 24 all-day
- A sweet summer rowing holiday
- Six days, five nights with four days of rowing
- Famous for lobster suppers, potato fields to the sea and Anne of Green Gables
- Trip Leader is Ruth Marr. Guided by Nancy Russell.
- Perfect for flatwater rowers who wish to experience a bit of coastal rowing – in a safe environment.
- Accommodation in lovely hotel and resort in a provincial park
Aug 2 – Aug 9 all-day
- WOMEN’S ONLY TOUR!
- 8 days, 7 nights with up to 6 days of rowing
- The ultimate destination for rowers with famous clubs, a rowing museum and beauty all around
- Row past meadows, through charming villages and famous landmarks with a different perspective from the water
- Row touring shells where Olympians train and race
- Trip guided by Vivien Jackson and Gilly Dean.
- Accommodation in character hotels and an Oxford college