Rowing Trip Calendar
Jul 19 – Jul 24 all-day
- A sweet summer rowing holiday
- Six days, five nights with four days of rowing
- Famous for lobster suppers, potato fields to the sea and Anne of Green Gables
- Trip Leader is Ruth Marr. Guided by Nancy Russell.
- Perfect for flatwater rowers who wish to experience a bit of coastal rowing – in a safe environment.
- Accommodation in lovely hotel and resort in a provincial park
Aug 2 – Aug 9 all-day
- WOMEN’S ONLY TOUR!
- 8 days, 7 nights with up to 6 days of rowing
- The ultimate destination for rowers with famous clubs, a rowing museum and beauty all around
- Row past meadows, through charming villages and famous landmarks with a different perspective from the water
- Row touring shells where Olympians train and race
- Trip guided by Vivien Jackson and Gilly Dean.
- Accommodation in character hotels and an Oxford college
Aug 15 – Aug 21 all-day
- 7 days/6 nights with 5 days of rowing
- Coastal rowing at its best, perfect for flatwater rowers ready to try this fun version of our sport.
- Showcasing Co. Cork with rows from Cork, Skibbureen and Baltimore
- Spectacular scenery, sumptuous seafood
- Trip guided by Ruth Marr, Hans-Jürgen Koch and other local rowers.
- Excellent accommodations in boutique hotels
- The best way to enjoy rowing in Ireland
Aug 26 – Aug 29 all-day
- Explore Victoria and the Saanich Peninsula on Vancouver Island
- A new style of trip, giving you the benefit of a small group and guide, but you control your logistics
- Four fabulous coastal rows, each exploring different waters, all with beautiful scenery
- Many recommendations for accommodations, meals and sightseeing when not rowing – discover a vibrant city on the edge of nature
- Guided by Julien Bahain.
- First ever rowing trip of its kind