Rowing Trip Calendar
- 8 days, 7 nights with up to 6 days of rowing
- The ultimate destination for rowers with famous clubs, a rowing museum and beauty all around
- Row past meadows, through charming villages and famous landmarks with a different perspective from the water
- Row touring shells where Olympians train and race
- Trip guided by Vivien Jackson and Gilly Dean.
- Accommodation in character hotels and an Oxford college
- 7 days/6 nights with 5 days of rowing
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners. Beverages and alcohol not included, with the exception of the welcome drink
- Entrances to sightseeing visits
- Van transportation and luggage transfer
- Trip leader is Ruth Marr. Guided by Nikos Gkountoulas
- Accommodation in hotels and cabins or glamping tent at a campground resort
- 8 days, 7 nights with 5 or 6 days of rowing.
- Row the most beautiful river in France
- Row past chateaux, gorgeous villages, tall cliffs and green forests, fields and vineyards
- Guided by Ruth Marr and Henri-Pierre Dall’Aqua.
- High level accommodation, including two modest chateaux
- Exceptional food and wine in the heart of culinary France
Details for the New Zealand rowing tour will be announced following a research trip in April 2019. The tentative start date is 08 November 2019, and we anticipate an 8 day trip. If you are interested in being on the list to receive advance notice, please contact us to let us know.