Rowing Trip Calendar
Aug 25 – Sep 10 all-day
- Explore the wild west coast of Vancouver Island
- Seven days, six nights with six days of rowing
- Wilderness rowing from the comfort of a lodge
- Explore Broken Group Islands in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
- Trip Leader is Ruth Marr. Rowing Master is Julien Bahain. Members of the Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council and Parks Canada staff are invited to participate.
- First ever rowing trip of its kind
Sep 6 – Sep 13 all-day
- 8 days/7 nights with 6 days of rowing
- From our base in Bad Ischl, each day we will explore a different lake, each a different shade of cyrstal blue
- Timed to follow 2020 WRMR, extending your rowing fun in Austria
- Spectacular scenery, excellent food and local wines and beers
- Daily options for non-rowing options and free time – even a visit to a salt mine!
- Trip guided by Ruth Marr, Rudiger Ranner and other local rowers.
- Excellent accommodation in a boutique hotel centrally located
- The best way to enjoy rowing in Austria