Add to Calendar
August 26, 2020 – August 29, 2020 all-day
- Explore Victoria and the Saanich Peninsula on Vancouver Island
- A new style of trip, giving you the benefit of a small group and guide, but you control your logistics
- Four fabulous coastal rows, each exploring different waters, all with beautiful scenery
- Many recommendations for accommodations, meals and sightseeing when not rowing – discover a vibrant city on the edge of nature
- Guided by Julien Bahain.
- First ever rowing trip of its kind