Add to Calendar
August 2, 2019 – August 9, 2019 all-day
- Iconic and imperial city, best seen from the water
- 6 days, 5 nights in St. Petersburg plus 2 day rural Russia extension
- Accommodation in an excellent central hotel in St. Petersburg. One night in a forest cabin and one night at a hotel near the airport for the add-on.
- Extensive cultural visits to the sights you need to see including Hermitage, Petershof, Church on the Sacred Blood
- Tour leader is Anna Grishina. Rowing guide in Andrej Miller.
- Superb food ranging from elegant restaurants, authentic canteen lunches and BBQ at a country dacha
- Immerse yourself in a remarkable city with a storied rowing history