09 Apr 2018 - 15 Apr 2018
- Explore beautiful rivers of the Eastern Cape, emptying into the Indian Ocean at stunning beaches.
- 7 days/6 nights with five days of rowing
- Wonderful wildlife viewing including during day trip to Addo Elephant National Park
- Row to lunch in Sibuya Private Game Reserve
- Row coastal quads and doubles, and fine sculling boats on a reservoir
- Stay in lodges, hotels and luxury African mud huts
- Trip leader is Anna-Marie Smith supported by our other South Africa guides