Rowers love food. Lobsters, potatoes and ice cream define Prince Edward Island. Our new rowing trip this summer offers rowers what they love in Canada’s littlest province. It is our pleasure to offer you a little pre-trip appetizer with our Taste of PEI Rowing contest.
First prize is a gift box of PEI culinary treats delivered to your home from Preserve Company. Many yummy Island treats, like a chowder spice mix, wild blueberry & champagne preserve, COW chips, a local pottery mug and much more (value of $75).
PEI is also famous for Anne of Green Gables. Our second prize is a box of Anne chocolates and a hat and pigtails to go with it. You’ll look adorable!
The best prize of course is to row in PEI, so everyone who enters the contest and registers for the trip this summer will receive a Red Island Regatta t-shirt and a tasty PEI treat, presented to you on the Island.
How to Enter
You need to love to row, eat and travel! The rest is easy. To enter to win you must:
- Be on our e-newsletter list – the sign-up form is on this page to the right.
- Be a member of a rowing club.
- Answer these three skill testing questions (hint, most answers can be found here):
- In which town will we have our lobster supper?
- On which body of water is our first row?
- In which year did Nancy Russell, our local guide, start rowing?
The Small Print
- Contest is open between 01 and 31 March. Winners will be notified in April.
- Delivery of first and second prizes only within Canada and mainland USA. For other locations, a small fee may be requested.