07 February, 2017
We at Rowing the World™ are committed to respecting your online privacy, and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home, as well as any other information about that individual.
The terms “us”, “we” and “our” all refer to Rowing the World™, the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we may use that Personal Information as follows:
- to identify you;
- to establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you;
- to otherwise know you, so that we can better understand your needs and the products and/or services that you may be in the business of supplying or needing, depending on your circumstances;
- to protect you and us against error and fraud;
- to manage and develop our businesses and operations; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we may disclose that Personal Information as follows:
- to a third party who requires such information in relation to a rowing trip or row that you have booked through our website;
- to a third party who requires such information in order to assist us in our general administration and/or business operations; or
- to a third party who expresses an interest in acquiring some or all of our business operations; or
- to a third party where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
- Retention and Security Safeguards.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we will:
- retain that Information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was provided; and
- protect that Information through the use of security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of that Information.
Or Telephone: 1.204.995.3496