- To register, please provide for each person including non-rowers:
- a completed Registration Form;
- a signed Assumption of Risk, Release & Indemnity; and
- a deposit of $750 or 750 €.
- After we receive the above documents, we will be in touch within three business days to let you know if you have been provisionally registered or confirmed.
- Rowing The World™ reserves the right to verify the stated experience of all rowers before confirming them on the trip. A completed Validation Form may be requested. Rowing The World™ reserves the right to refuse any applicant.
- Our tours require a minimum number, in order to run. Until that minimum is reached, the tour is not confirmed. Please do not buy airfare until we indicate that the tour is definitely running.
- Rowing The World™ will maintain an active waiting list for all dates and trips. We will do our best to accommodate all registrations and may be able to add additional boats and/or dates.
- Non-rowing companions are welcome on our trips. The registration process is identical.
Deposits, Payments and Refunds
- Registration requires a deposit of $750 or 750 € per person.
- The deposit is refundable less a $250 or 250 € administration fee if written cancellation is received more than 60 days before the trip start. If a reservation is cancelled within 60 days, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Deposits may be applied against a future trip – this option is only possible for written cancellations received more than 60 days before the trip start. A credit note will be issued, less an administration fee of $100 or 100 €. The credit note will be valid for the year that the original tour was booked, plus the following calendar year.
- Final payment is due 60 days before the trip start. An invoice will be issued after the reservation is confirmed. For registrations made within 60 days of the trip, payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Payment of the deposit and final payment can be made in either Canadian dollars, US dollars or in Euros. Credit card payments are accepted in Canadian and US dollars. For non-residents of either Canada or the USA, you are welcome to use your credit card, paying in Canadian funds. Cheques can be accepted in Canadian or US dollars. Wire transfers can be accepted in all currencies. Please contact us for specific instructions on making payment by wire transfer.
- Space is very limited on Rowing The World™ trips and cancellations can significantly impact the experience of other rowers. Final payments are non-refundable.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase tour package cancellation insurance. Policies and conditions can vary – please investigate options as soon as you register for the trip.
- If final payment, signed Assumption of Risk, Release & Indemnity and/ or health insurance information (please see below) are not received when due, Rowing The World™ reserves the right to regard the reservation as cancelled, with no refunds due.
- In the event that we must cancel a tour, full refunds will be provided for the tour package. Rowing The World™ will not be responsible for any additional charges such as non-refundable airline tickets. We recommend that you purchase airfare cancellation insurance.
- We require every rower and non-rowing companion to have full health insurance, including coverage for repatriation. Please provide us with an indication that you have this insurance at the time final tour payment is made using the Pre-Tour Form which we will provide. Travellers will not be considered finally confirmed until this is provided.
- After your registration has been confirmed, we will send you an Information Package with detailed information about the tour. Please feel free to call us and discuss anything about the trip.
- Rowing The World™ and its agents and associates act only as agents for the traveller and can accept no responsibility for the service of any rowing club, tour operator, accommodation, restaurant, carrier or other services used in connection with these tours, nor any liability for claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss to persons or property. In the event that it becomes necessary or advisable to alter the itinerary or arrangements for the comfort and/or well-being of the participants, such alterations will be made without penalty to the operator. The right is reserved to cancel a tour and to decline to accept any person as a member of a tour at any time.
- Photos of customers taken during a tour may be used for promotional purposes.
- Tour prices are land prices per person, assuming double occupancy. Prices will vary with longer or shorter stays and single supplement, as well as with some customizations, such as level of accommodation. Rowing The World™ reserves the right to change tour prices.
- Guests are responsible to stay fully up to date on all Covid-19 testing, quarantine or other requirements you may need to enter your tour destination country, plus any requirements to return to your home country after the tour.
- We no longer require proof of vaccination nor a negative test, but that could change if the requirements change in the destinations where we run our tours.